1. Beach concerts in the city. I just bought my ticket for Robyn’s June show at Toronto’s new outdoor venue, Echo Beach. The night will be a celebration of mine and one of my best friend‘s birthdays! I can’t wait for electro-pop fun on the water!
2. Osheaga. Outdoor concert. Best friends. Festival fashion. Favourite bands I love to see live + I’ve never seen live. Need I say more? Since I’ve yet to go to Coachella (I vow next year will be the year), I figure this can curb the craving ’til then.
3. McQueen at the MET. It’s a sort-of big deal birthday this year, so as a present to myself I plan to grab the bf and head to NYC for a whirlwind visit to check out the McQueen exhibit, take in a ball game, shop till I drop, and bike through Central Park.
4. ELLE Canada. I’m working on a few pieces for the July issue that I’m quite excited about. One is a model special/cover story, so I got to interview some of Canada’s hottest models and I’ll be at the cover shoot on Thursday. So excited!
5. Free People. I ordered two gorgeous dresses from FP. I’ve been looking for the perfect white lace dress, and I found it! I also got a boho-style “mullet” dress. Not sure how it will look, but I’m excited to try it! I’ll post pics once they’re delivered.
I realize this post has a lot to do with music & concerts – I guess that’s a dead giveaway that I love live music in the summer. The heat, sunshine, music, bare legs, sandals, hats…. heaven.